'BOOZE NEWZ!

Follow our Booozey tweets!! @STYLEBOOZE

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Il Grassetto e Il Bello (The Bold And The Beautiful)


Vogue Italia

Italians just do it better; with fashion and with food. Seriously- there is nothing I would like more than to wear Italian designer clothes every day (Roberto Cavalli i heart you) and eat chicken parmigiana and pasta all the time. Perhaps eating the chicken parm and pasta would prevent me from fitting into my Italian designer clothes...but you get the idea. That would be my ideal world. A personal utopia if you will. While flipping through my massive collection of international Vogue magazines, I came across the most STUNNNNNNING photoshoot of Candice Swanepoel in Vogue Italia. And although I am not by any means advocating walking around topless and smoking cigarettes (although that is definitely a personal choice,) these photographs are so incredibly beautiful it was impossible for me to look away. The bold colorful images contrasted with the retro black and white photos create a vintage, awe inspiring feeling. Steven Meisel you truly have an amazing gift. Here are the pages created by his artistic genius. (Sorry in advance for the extremely large images that warrant scrolling over, but I didn't want you to miss a single detail! Trust me, it's worth the effort.)













Now...wipe the drool off your chin and go eat some meatballs and spaghetti...mmmmmmm


(Hope these images hold you over for a couple days... cause I'm west coast bound. I promise fantasical things to come when I'm back!)


x
junkie









No comments:

Post a Comment