'BOOZE NEWZ!

Follow our Booozey tweets!! @STYLEBOOZE

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Little Bit Sinner, A Little Bit Saint

Lost Game Harness Dress, allsaints.com


My absolute favorite style is one that incorporates a little naughty and a little nice. Fashion that has sweet touches, but rough accents. ALLSAINTS is THE BRAND for this. Their silhouettes are feminine and ruffled, but their details and fabrics are dark and edgy.  I am obsessed. Recently I checked out their huge store in the Meatpacking District (in NYC,) and found a million things I could have bought on the spot. (I only bought a few due to bill paying and all that mumbo jumbo...lotto anyone?) Since "the dress" is my wardrobe pick for Spring and Summer,  I thought I would share some of the fabulous options you have from ALLSAINTS...seriously... you have to see for yourself. Ah. Mazing.

























JUNKIE'S MUST HAVE!


All these fantastical dresses were pulled from the ALLSAINTS Lookbook currently on ALLSAINTS.COM

Put a 'lil sinner in your saint for Springggggggggg

x
junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment