'BOOZE NEWZ!

Follow our Booozey tweets!! @STYLEBOOZE

Friday, June 10, 2011

INSIDER TIPS: COLOR, COLOR, COLOR!



Hi Stylebooze Fans!

I am so excited to be part of the 'Booze team. I've had such amazing experiences in the Fashion world and I can't wait to share it all with you! I will be doing weekly picks of what is inspiring me most at that moment, and will let you know what YOU need to have in your closest. I've worked with so many high fashion publications and amazing celebs that I have an endless supply of advice and tips for everyone. So...lets get to it!

Right now I am SO inspired by DVF's 2012 resort collection (my two favorite looks are below.) She did sort of a clean sport moment with incredible pops of color.  Below are some amazing items that epitomize this idea....and... um...I really need those jil sander wedges below. Scroll down and you will see what I mean.

Muse Tip: This is not meant to be a head to toe trend, instead pick one pop color piece and mix with clean basics.


Lisa Marie Fernandez, The Color-Block Triangle Bikini, net-a-porter.com, $345
leghila-b-bag-neoprene-tote, farfetch.com,  $329
***jil sander, wedge sandal, $475, farfetch.com***

sergio rossi, colorblock jelly sandals, orange, intermixonline.com, $285
neon chains stack set rings, topshop.com, $25.00

freelook women's Sea Diver Neon Green Band Dial Watch, Endless.com, $150

cacharel, cutler & gross circular lens sunglasses, $525, openingceremony.com

Don't be afraid to comment or email me ideas and questions you'd like me to answer and post about! Booze.Muse@yahoo.com, or you can be my friend on FACEBOOK and post questions on my wall!

xo
Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment